Frank Montesano has over 32 years of experience in Construction Management and General Contracting. His responsibilities include all aspects of the construction process such as the assembly and coordination of the construction teams and the skills to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget. Mr. Montesano is extremely detail-oriented and is a team player. His keen ability to implement multiple projects simultaneously has proven him to be an asset to the successful completion of the projects he has led.
Mr. Montesano has vast experience in coordinating and executing projects related to code compliance, life safety, and capital improvements.
Englewood Hospital, Facility Master Plan, Englewood, NJ [Owner’s Representative]
- 75,000 SF, three-story vertical expansion of the existing Berrie Building. New services include Breast Center, Labor & Delivery suite, Oncology, Radiation Therapy (3 Linear Accelerator vaults) and new OR suites – $70M
Englewood Hospital, Englewood, NJ [Construction Management]
- Clinical Laboratory: Multi-phase renovation of existing occupied Lab including new AC infrastructure. A temporary AC unit was installed while the old system was being upgraded. 8,000 SF – $5.5M
- Hybrid Operating Room: A two-phase renovation modified two existing Cysto ORs. Work was performed adjacent to existing occupied OR Clean Core – $2.5M
- Post Partum & Well Baby Nursery: Renovation of existing Medical/Surgical unit on 5 floor Dean Building – $4.5M
Englewood Hospital, Englewood, NJ [Owner’s Representative]
- Project Management services for an energy management project in conjunction with PSE&G programs. The assignment included an Energy Management Control system, 500-ton cooling towers, piping, pumps valves, VFDs, fan motors, and hot room upgrade – $5M