St. Barnabas Hospital
Role: Construction Manager
Project Overview: Over the past three years, St. Barnabas has retained Central Consulting and Contracting to assist in the improvement and upgrade of their facility. Central has completed numerous projects including:
- Nursing Home Façade Repairs – This Local Law 11 repair project included the installation of relieving angles at the parapet
- PET CT Scan – Central was responsible for the renovation inside the existing facility to create a new PET CT Suite
- Ambulatory Surgery – The new ambulatory surgery department was built within an existing facility which at one time housed the original main entrance. Central was able to maintain and restore the unique finishes.
- Entrance Gate Project – Central constructed new gates at the three main entrances to the Hospital providing the facility with a consistent and updated identity wherever visitors and staff enter
- Pharmacy Relocation – This project involves the complete gut renovation of the 7th floor of the main building to house the new pharmacy. The scope of work includes a USP Clean Room and has a construction cost of approximately $5.3 million.
For more information call:
353 Lexington Ave New York, NY
34 Clinton St Newark, NJ